The Inside Sales Representative’s job entails selling and/or introducing the company to both new and established clients. Quoting customers and taking orders from customers. Duties involve entering, tracking and following up on orders. During the order execution process inside sales people coordinate between operations and the outside sales people to meet or exceed customer expectations. Most important is build relationship with current and prospective customers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience:
Associate’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience in Inside Sales.
- Able to multi task in a fast passed environment.
- Proficient level of computer skills in typing, number key, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Problem solving and creative thinking.