ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Define and execute a global recruiting strategy designed to meet the needs of the business, including domestic US recruiting, sourcing, college recruiting, etc. as well as supporting regional recruiting needs outside of the U.S.
- Support the diversity recruiting initiatives of the business and serve as the point of accountability for coordination with the compliance audits in regards to the recruitment process.
- Coordinate recruiting programs including on-campus, internships, off-site efforts, such as job fairs and trade shows.
- Coordinates candidate screening, scheduling, and interviewing and conducts reference checks.
- Generates offer letters and onboarding paperwork.
- Develops analytical data about all facets of the hiring process, including but not limited to cost per hire, hire cycle time, recruiting source effectiveness, diversity efforts and other analysis as needed.
- Assists managers, employees, and job applicants on staffing procedures.
- Coordinates candidate travel and on site interviews.
- Manages Employee Referral Program.
- Follows legal regulations of talent acquisition process and interviewing.
- Maintains communication with hiring managers to assure their satisfaction throughout the recruitment process.
- Supports standardized use of the employment brand.
- Provides exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Adheres to policies in regards to use of external agency staffing firms.
- Conducts both target sourcing campaigns to support the Chief People Officer and full cycle recruiting for positions on which he/she has key responsibility.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A., B.S.) or equivalent years of experience
- Experience in an internal or external staffing organization or HR administrative experience with responsibility for staffing
- Global talent acquisition leadership and organizational leadership
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Taleo
- Builds and sustains relationships
- Inspires trust and open communication
- Detail oriented
- Strong computer skills
- Works efficiently
- Uses sound judgment
- Persists in the face of difficulties
- Actively listens to others
- Clearly expresses oneself orally and in writing
- Strong organization skills
- Meets deadlines
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed